Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland


I don't know about you but I've been waiting for this Video for almost a year now! And lemme tell you I LOVE IT, Kelly goes back to her Ox Blood (Maroon/Burgundy lol) colored hair. Very Cute. Sean Paul is a sight to see himself. But Anyway enough chit chat let's see how it fairs.


Whoa I cant get enough of this song and video. Her vocals on this track are smoother and well controlled which is a great thing. It does have a summer feel to it so maybe it's a season late but hey whatever IT'S SEAN PAUL AND KELLY ROWLAND!!! After this child of destiny rumor has it, he is now eager to work with Michelle Williams for her upcoming gospel album. That should be interesting. Anyway Lemme know what you think??!!!

HERE I AM BY ROWLAND,KELLY (CD) (Google Affiliate Ad)
N01-082532 Freddy Vs. Jason - Line Platinum Series (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment